Friday, October 24, 2008

About Us

Although making jewelry was not in my plans as a child, I was always able to be creative with the things that God provided for me. I come from humble beginnings and very proud of that fact. It is in lack that I learned how to make due with what is given and how to appreciate everything that comes my way.
I started making jewelry less than a year ago. I was given a beautiful beaded necklace and earrings by my friend Jana. I thought it was the most special thing I could’ve received. It was from her that I was inspired to bead and make jewelry as a hobby. Soon, my friends and family members started noticing and suggested that I start a business doing what was bringing me so much pleasure. So here I am!

As much as I would like to say it’s an innate talent, I know that the glory belongs to God. I thank him everyday for his blessings and love. The Lord has loved me even when I knew deep inside I did not deserved his graces. But here I am enjoying the love and the glory that he brings to my life everyday. That is why I decided to call my site, Charismata Jewelry. Charismata means “spiritual gifts”. I believe my jewelry is just that, a spiritual gift from God, designed thru me and specially made for you.

God Bless,

Charlotte

No comments: